Patient Prism is a patented call tracking and call coaching program that analyzes your new patient phone calls, identifies individuals who end the call without booking, and provides rapid call analysis and effective training designed to win back that potential patient – all within one hour.
Patient Prism's goal is to make life easier for the office manager, front desk team, and/or the call center team. We know how busy they are doing a lot of different tasks, and it can be frustrating when a call does not go smoothly.
We are incredibly honored to be named one of the Top 10 Technology Products of the year by Dental Products Report! We started with a simple goal of helping dental practices turn more callers into booked appointments. We’ve evolved into a training and analytics platform that measures the effectiveness of your marketing and teaches your team how to increase call conversions. We’ve partnered with more than 50 leaders in the dental industry to share best practices and help dentists and groups achieve their goals.
How Is Patient Prism Different from Other Call Tracking Systems?
- Patient Prism is designed to improve new patient engagement in multiple ways.
- Patient Prism is designed to provide on-demand analytics and recorded call details within an hour.
- Patient Prism alerts dental practices to missed high-value opportunities within an hour, with its users making call backs that book a significantly increased number of higher value patients.
- Call details and data analytics are uniquely displayed for quick visual interpretation.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) tracks data in real time and monitors keywords and phrases.
- Call coaches in Tampa, Florida listen to portions of calls that are flagged by the AI software and attach feedback notes for improving these calls.
- We use tracking phone numbers, which are attached to all the marketing the dental practice is doing, whether it’s Google Ads, Facebook, or YouTube. Those tracking numbers are instantly forwarded to the main line of the practice.
- Patient Prism is highly cost effective. Dental practices and DSOs using Patient Prism consistently report increasing call conversion and significantly improved revenue from high-value patients. A single new restorative patient a month more than pays for Patient Prism subscription.
Patient Prism Is Designed to Improve New Patient Engagement in Multiple Ways
Patient Prism's goal is to make life easier for the dental office manager, front desk team, and/or the call center team, as well as provide essential data for making marketing decisions and search engine optimization that will most effectively motivate prospective patients to call your dental practice or your DSO’s closest location. Feedback and alerts allow you to call back missed opportunities to convert them to booked appointments. Coaching notes and training videos prepared by call conversion experts supply the on-demand training your teams need to develop as call conversion experts themselves.
1. Incoming calls are tracked by artificial intelligence (AI), and the new patient calls are recorded and analyzed by our patented software that includes classification algorithms, regression analysis, natural language processing, decision trees, artificial neural networks, and deep learning. These tools combine to allow the Patient Prism platform to perform an initial quality check, which is the identification of what the patient wanted in terms of keywords. For example, if a patient says they wanted a crown, it identifies that keyword. The platform identifies the caller as a new or existing patient by the words used during the call.
2. Patient Prism’s AI identifies those areas during the conversation that weren’t optimal from a conversion standpoint. On Patient Prism’s on-demand call records, those areas are highlighted visually and include commentary from our team in Tampa, Florida, along with links to training videos that apply to specific aspects of each call. We've partnered with dozens of dental industry experts to provide effective phrasing to use in hundreds of situations. We send the exact phrasing the team member could use for each situation so they can call back the potential patient, wow them with their customer service, and book them for an appointment. Plus, the team member can apply that phrasing to future calls. It makes the team instantly better.
3. Fast feedback allows quick interventions to learn new behaviors at the front office level that lead to helping more people receive the dental care they need. A dental office team member can look at data without having to listen to a whole phone conversation and call the patient back right away to say, for example, “Sir, you called us earlier and said you had no insurance. We forgot to mention we have several financing options available for you. Let’s start by having you meet the dentist to see what can be done to fix the problem. Would a morning or an afternoon appointment work better for your schedule?” It gives these offices a second chance to make a great first impression. It allows the front office to see failures as they happen and address them head on.
4. Call data such as the number of new patient calls answered by a live receptionist, number of these calls converted to appointments, number of missed calls that went to voicemail, number of calls dropped while on hold, and length of time on hold, enable you to:
- Prioritize staffing for live reception during peak call hours.
- Prioritize quickly calling back missed and dropped calls.
- Prioritize learning best ways to communicated with callers.
- Prioritize improving on-hold procedures.
- Help your receptionists focus on developing their understanding of dental patient concerns, knowledge of best responses, and practicing communication skills.
5. Keywords and phrases are tracked, for example, words describing the dental services callers are seeking and the concerns dental callers talk about. For any period, you can see the frequency of specific words used. Based on this “market demand” or post advertising interest in an advertised service, you can adjust your marketing, consider the addition of a dental plan, invest in clinical training and technology, expand your clinical team to expand your services, and know where to target increased search engine optimization.
6. As the phone numbers associated with specific ad campaigns are relayed to your central phone system, Patient Prism tracks which ad campaign provided the phone number used by each caller. Over time, you will know which ad campaigns are working. From this information, you can test a different offer or different wording and monitor for
improved ROI. Knowing how many callers were prompted by a campaign and how many converted to booked appointments is automatically tracked. The system tracks the potential revenue from these new patients and allows you to enter post-treatment, real value numbers.
Patient Prism’s Patented Software Delivers Multiple Benefits
Patient Prism has three utility patents for the technology it developed. The CallViz® Analyzer eliminates the need to listen to the recorded phone call; instead, it provides a visual representation of new patient calls that don’t end in a booked appointment, pinpointing call-handling concerns and providing coaching tips. The CallViz® Cloud aggregates the services and insurance information spoken by new patient callers. Dental practices use this data to generate more effective digital ads, social media content, and website search engine optimization. They also use it to make operational decisions, such as expanding services or evaluating insurance plan participation.
With improved communication on the phones, come multiple benefits:
- Significantly increased call conversion and improved new patient engagement.
- Elevated branding reputation of the dental practice, rising in direct correlation with more new patients and highly satisfied new patients.
- Greater employee job satisfaction, career development, and retention.
- Re-engagement of potentially lost, high-value opportunities.
- Comprehensive data call data and state-of-the-science analytics for making wise advertising and business expansion decisions.
- Tremendous potential to grow your dental practice and increase profitability.
Experience a Patient Prism Demo
Learn how Patient Prism could help your team turn more callers into booked appointments. Schedule a demo at a date and time that's convenient for you. www.patientprism.com/schedule-demo/